Welcome to the web site of The Federal SCIF Services Group or FSSG. FSSG is a Consortium of companies that combined together offer turn-key solutions to companies that support the US Intelligence Community. The FSSG can design, construct, and assist you to obtain your accreditation to develop, operate, monitor and maintain your SCIF.
The FSSG Services are offered individually or combined together as a turn-key package. The FSSG ensures that the facility design, installation, compliance and accreditation will be conducted in accordance with National Industrial Security standards for high security facilities and adhere to the Nispom, JAFAN 6/9, Intelligence Community Directive 705 (ICD 705). Member companies have many years of experience providing these services to the Intelligence Community. FSSG companies are FiberPlus, Inc. and Whitaker Brothers.
FSSG services include
- SCIF design and consultation
- SCIF construction including subject matter expertise for the new ICD 705 for SCIF Design and Construction
- RF shielding for SCIF’s
- NFPA, DoD and ADA compliant life safety locks
- STC requirements and solutions
- E-glass solutions
- RF design shielding and grounding installation
- Di-electric break design and installation
- Black and Red structured cabling systems for secure multiple classified and unclassified networks
- Intrusion detection & access control systems
- Security in-depth services
- Secure Audio/Visual design and systems installation
- Certified UL 2050 SCIF installation, monitoring and services CZRH